Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sunday, Bloody Mary, Sunday

Yessss! I had this past Sunday off. (Sorta, I still had a work meeting 7-11a but wasn't scheduled afterward, woot!) I immediately decided to plan brunch. I wanted to have a day out in the world with friends and relax the way most people do. I had THE best day ever in soooo long. I, along with 5 lady friends, enjoyed food and lots of yummy breakfast drinks at The Sunburnt Cow. Having started at 1:30, it didn't end for 3 of us until about 9p in Union Square park with girl talk. It became apparent that I wasn't the only one that needed some solid girl time. It was a fantastic way to end the day...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a possible freelance job out in LA for September. I told the universe if I didn't get a call about some sort of work I'd still want to plan a long weekend out there and well, the universe left me a voicemail today ha! So now I'm just waiting to hear more info! Anybody wanna come with me? I stay in this really cute, inexpensive hostel in West Hollywood right off of the middle of Melrose..werk!

Ok, so 2 shows this weekend! I'm excited but it's making me realize how much more I need to start working on new stuff. I barely have time to breath some weeks so the idea of putting time aside to construct a new costume, choreograph a new dance, find new music, etc..is incredibly overwhelming. Anyway! You can find me with Dottie Dynamo at her show in Brooklyn: Bare Necessitease, 10:30p NO Cover at Lincoln Park Tavern. I can't wait, this will be my first time doing her show. Then on Sunday, church day, I will also be a first timer at Grindhouse Burlesk - looking forward to my busy weekend!!

I hope you're all well, and if you haven't yet, check last week's post. It was the first guest post I put up. It was a great write up from the perspective of someone living a completelly opposite life than I. Read, comment, let us all know what you think :)

Sorry there isn't much more going on, Summer is a bit dull on my end, but either way I keep on keepin on!

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment