Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Stay Away From Me

First of all, the last 2 gigs I had were so dope. Remedies for my soul, not so much for these sinuses acting up! But Whiskey...now we're talking. I actually hate it but it really does make me feel brand new lol

I'll be getting a copy of Friday night's Take Back the 80s Show for which I performed a classic, super slow act to Prince's Purple Rain with my Brigitte Nielsen hair in tow. If I'm feeling up to it, I'll post it on my youtube channel. I haven't put a vid in awhile. I keep wanting to make more v-logs ha! I just haven't committed to taking the time out for it. I really do look forward to sharing some of my OkC messages, in full  character obvi. Will probably be the most uncomfortable & racist thing I do, can't wait!

Anyway I've been having a laugh lately over a few man-related "rumors" or whatever you wanna call em.
Firstly, a common theme in conversation about me seems to be that I'm a man-hater. Hilar, right?! I'm never shy to clarify when I'm feeling bitter, but I'm even less shy when it comes to talking about my soft spot for men. I love them all.  Obviously the horses' mouths from which these words came weren't exactly model men.  This makes it even more enjoyable! Shitty examples of their kind.

Probably my fave though, was hearing that I only go after married men so women shouldn't trust me and keep their men away. Amazing really. Don't get me wrong there are lots of good things about married men: no worry about having to commit (phew!), he WILL buy you things to keep you around (even if he said he wouldn't), and he doesn't bother you -- mainly because he can't too much. I could go on for days. Fortunate for most of you ladies, I don't want your miserable dude! He's all yours *wink

You know I have to admit I spent the night with a friend over the weekend. I had a huge crush on him when we first met and I actually hadn't seen him in over a year. Long story short, I was so annoying. I realize how nervous I was and having a "TINA! What are you thinking?!" moment that I over compensated by talking a mile a minute. In this case, whiskey was NOT helping. haha fml. Anyway, I'd like to see him again, sooner than later, but I won't be forcing anything. Besides, he's not married, definitely not my type HA!

Ciao for now,

TT


PS:  If you follow me on Facebook, you'd have seen an update mentioning a Polack asking me out. Well he hasn't' yet but what he has done is checked my profile on OkC and is now being much friendlier and saying interesting things. I'm this close {------------} to giving him the "so when are you gonna ask me out" line but I'm gonna wait some more. I'm curious to see how it goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment