Monday, June 17, 2013

Back to Business!

Dang, that was some serious PMS hahah now it's MS and I'm falling asleep anywhere I sit for more than 5mins. So corny.

I have to send a huge thank you into the world. Specifically to each and every one of you who read my blog and sent me a text, an email, a letter, a facebook message, anything!  There were so many amazing messages from calming & inspiring words to sharing your own stories to virtual hugs - it was overwhelming, but incredibly reassuring that NONE OF US ARE ALONE! She & Him's new album Volume 3 has a great, anthem-like song called Together, it pretty much sums this up: And we all go through it together, but we all go at it alone.

There were a few messages - of course with good intention - telling me to not get angry, to not get down, to not let things "get to me". I had to disagree. I felt like the people writing it were completely bottled up and closed off. You never know how they're feeling and I find it so unhealthy. Like ticking time bombs. I never wanna give up how sensitive I am. I call it a curse & a blessing. I figure the day I stop feeling anything is the day I don't deserve to wake up.  What's the sense of living?!

I'm still bummed out about the dude. Not angry, I guess disappointed. More sand fallen through my fingers...sigh*

I have an interview Wednesday morning with Pinups for Patriots, am looking forward to being considered as a calendar girl! THEN on Thursday I signed up for a 2hr crash course Intro to Improv with The Barrow Group! It's not much but it's so much more than nothing at all!! Looking forward to it and I can't wait to report back!

I hope you have a nice week ahead - thanks again for stopping by!

Ciao for now,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment