Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Just Say Not Yet

Over a month ago, I tipped a bartender $20 on a $40 tab by accident. Last week we went out and I didn't pay for anything.....THAT is an investment.

It was very random how our night out came to be and I was resisting because I was working and then had a goal of packing for LA AND I was exhausted. He was persistent (on his only day off, and after he even stopped by my workplace -cray!) and offered to meet in Bay Ridge. My first thought:  no one comes to Bay Ridge unless they're trying to get in my pants!

So we went to a local pub I've always wanted to check out and we were 2 of the 4 people there including the bartender. Luckily they had a pool table and this is where we spent most of the night. It was really fun actually. I was a little reserved at first, perhaps intimidated by him, perhaps confused that someone was actually trying to hang out with me. Whatevs, we ended up smooching a few hours later and it was ok haha but I'd do it again. By the time I was walking him back to his car - he was hilariously asking to come upstairs.

Boy: Don't make me beg, it's not my MO. Pleeeaaase (I was laughing so hard.)
Me: No way, I'm just not feeling it tonight. Another time!
Boy: C'mon I only need 42 minutes....ok 38. (I'm laughing even more.) You're leaving me with these blue balls.
Me: *Puts hands in air* I DID NOT GIVE YOU ANYTHING!
Boy: Oh you're right, next time be sexier.

I was laughing so hard at this point and started to walk away. You can't write this stuff folks! I haven't heard from him yet, he did mention having to "figure something out, so it's good I was saying no." I have a feeling he's in some sort of long distance relationship. Whatever, I'll keep you updated if anything exciting happens!

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment