Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Singledom is Peanuts!

Holy cow, it's been weeks, I know...last week I worked and it was NYE before that was Christmas eve and I was in Jersey getting my hurr did and actually worked in my mom's salon because someone was sick. I was just shampooing and pulling colors through, don't worry!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope you're 2014 is going well despite the freeeeeezing weather on the East Coast - boooooooo!

I was actually going to blog last week about the phrase "you're gonna make a lucky man very happy."
That's what my dude said to me and I rolled my eyes (he didn't see that). I thought, of course some other man, not you, this is a waist of time, what are we doing here, etc...THIS WEEKEND he said the same thing and added "could be me, who knows..."
My friends keep asking the friends question: soooo, how's it going with so and so?
And my answer is the same: it's good.

I don't know if I'm missing something or if I've got super defenses up, but something isn't like I imagine it should be, I think. That spark that I believe in. He's so kind and incredibly generous with his words & affection, but...I don't know. And if he's being 100% honest - which I believe he is - he might be into this more than I am which I've never experienced before. As I write this though, I think about Monday morning and lying in bed next to him and I felt on top of the world with him.

OH ALSO! Big step (I guess?) met one of his best friends since he was a kid! Friend said that my dude said "you've got to meet her". Crazytown!

I love coming here and just writing to you all. I also probably sound so confused, but I have no idea how I feel, perhaps I'm stressed/excited about The Peacock Party so my head is elsewhere but I AM enjoying myself and not rushing anything. The most important thing is that him and I are honest with one another about any good or bad we're feeling. That's the very least any 2 people owe each other.
Oh man, this is ridic. Being single is PEANUTS! hahaha

Thank you guys for tuning in after a fake/lazy hiatus. I hope you're well and perhaps I'll see you Thursday night ;)



Ciao for now,

TT

Photo by: Dennis Cahlo

No comments:

Post a Comment