Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fresh Out Da Gates!

WOW. What an amazing start to 2014!!
The Peacock Party was a hit at Duane Park -- another one on the way?? Stay tuned..
Emceed another successful show in Long Island at the 5th Annual Rockabilly Rave.
I was interviewed for a book in the works.
I received some beautiful "outtakes" from my calendar shoot with Pinups for Patriots by Mark Doyle Photography
I was in the right place at the right time to possibly be a part of a tv pilot -- lips are sealed
Oh, and THIS:


WHAT?!
I couldn't believe it. I subscribe to Time Out NY but I was working the day it would have arrived. I ran to Duane Reade before getting on the train to see if there was ANY mention of The Peacock Party and this is what I found. INSANE!! Incredibly flattered & feeling so humble about it all. Crazy. Turning that page was the wildest feeling. Thanks again to Dennis Cahlo for the shot!

And as I type this, I just got an invite to a private Postmodern Jukebox party. HOW EXCITING!! Have you seen/heard them yet? YouTube sensations singing the most amazing renditions of modern pop hits!

Dude update: I'm smitten.

I'm outta here before I'm late for work!
Ciao for now,

TT

PS: I love this shot from Saturday's show in Long Island - Photo by MadStork

No comments:

Post a Comment