Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Come say hello!

AND WE’RE BACK!
I've never wanted a long weekend to end until this past one. How sad! I don’t wanna get into it because I woke up in a great a mood and AIN’T NOBODY GON’ TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

Having insurance is a blessing. I am lucky to be past my 90 days and the big *I* kicked in. I went to my first dentist appointment in a really long time. So that said, in 2 weeks I’ll be getting a root canal. I can’t wait. The left side of my face & head are pounding. More so at night, perhaps it’s the moon? THEN after that guy is taken care of I’ll be standing in line to get ALL 4 WISDOM TEETH OUT (stand by for pictures mwahaha). I love the dentist. #SorryNotSorry

I’m looking into vacation spots for during my winter break. Somewhere warm, sandy, and where I can be lazy. I wanna be outside by the ocean reading a book and that’s really it!

Some fun stuff happening this week and 2 events/opportunities to stop and say hello!

First thing I’m really excited to share is that I was chosen as Smart Glamour’s Woman of the Week!! I’m happy to not only be recognized, but to be able to share in the experience of body & mind positivity with women all over. I don’t prefer to call it a struggle, rather a daily goal to be happy with myself mentally, physically, & emotionally.
Friday, I’ll be at SG’sNew York Fashion Week event! There will be cocktails and prizes but I'm most excited about getting my measurements: #MeasureMeBeautiful

Saturday, I plan to meet my Pinup Girl Clothing parade at Slapback in Williamsburg. This is PUG’S 1st NYFW event and if you can't make it on Saturday there are other things going on. I look forward to seeing everyone, but what do I wear?!

OMG – I almost forgot to tell you. If you follow me on my numerous social media outlets, you’d know that last Friday I headed to North Jersey for my first official paid “modeling” gig. I was hired by a company that specializes in medical advertising to have the back/upper part of my thighs photographed and the lower part of my butt. For just about 30 minutes of work, I made a nice penny. So now I can really call myself a model – BOOM! #MakeDatCoin

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment