Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NEW VIDEO!

I'm always skeptical about sharing videos but this one is edited beautifully aside from my performance ha!



This song never gets old. Even this remixed version which I absolutely love. I've done this act a handful of times and all different venues. It was a pleasure to present it on the Le Poisson Rouge stage. This is from the Babes in Boyland show I did with the ladies of Burlesque Bikini Bootcamp! The intro was a bit hilarious because the amazing host Sweetie didn't know I was on the other side of the stage so she didn't wanna get off until she saw me haha! Thank you to Jennifer Zorza for this!

Fun Fact about the night: I had forgotten my iPod at home therefore hadn't been able to listen to my song since 6a while getting ready for work. During intermission I went to the sound booth to take a listen or 2 and realized I had emailed the original AND WRONG version of the song. I immediately freaked out!! The killer DJ helped me find it on YouTube, download it, and I ran to the stage with literally 30seconds to spare. SHOWBIZ!!!

Sorry for the delay, I've been sleeping off this weird feeling so today's post was going to be delayed until next week. Well I woke up, had some dinner and figured it was time to share this. After all it was from April I think!

Thanks for hanging!!
Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment