Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Peace D, I'm Outtie!

...well ALMOST!
I'm SO excited to report that I'm getting back in the industry game with a job at The Agency Group.
It's my last full week at Tatyana Boutique (former Bettie Page Clothing) and I am so ready to move on. It's definitely time. I've been job hunting for months and finally a call from a friend came through for the win again. That "it's who you know" bullshit is SO true. I'll be working weekends thru May at the shop to help out...come see me on the Bowery while you can!  I cannot contain my excitement and relief. I will have weekends off this Summer. CRAZY!!!!

Dude update: I don't even know what to say. We're still dating. Things are great. I'm head over heels. Like crazytown. After my last post a couple of weeks ago, I woke up after 2 really sad days and was in a positive "it's time to move on" kind of mood.

I told my dude that our love affair was over.  He was devastated. He understood why I felt like I was dating someone else a few months ago and that this current guy seems uninterested so I just wanted to move on. He said no. That he wants to work on it. He also introduced me as his girlfriend to someone and I didn't look at him. Later on that night he asked me about it.
Of course I wanna be his girl but who knows if it's the right thing to do right now. My friends ask: what does your gut say? Um...my freakin gut has bad self esteem when it comes to guys. It is weak and screams:
TINA, WAIT AROUND FOR HIM!
TAKE WHAT YOU CAN GET!
YUP, THIS IS IT!
DON'T BE ANNOYING!
DON'T ASK QUESTIONS!
MAKE NO DEMANDS!
BE UNCLEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT!


Well, I've done NONE of the above with him and it's proven to have positive results. I'm really into him. End of story for now.  I'm really scared about my sharing all of this by the way. I hope I don't end up a fool...

Ciao for now,

TT

oh yeah - SHOWS!

Sunday, May 4 - Kitty Nights! 9p $5
Wednesday, May 28 - THE PEACOCK PARTY - Duane Park 11p $10


3 comments:

  1. I think Mars did wink at you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sir, just wait for next week's post. if that was Mars winking then he's a real asshole!
      I appreciate your sweetness though xo.

      Delete
  2. you are strong enough to be enough...you are worth it...if he is an asshole, than that is what it is...mars is still winking at you...fuck him...

    ReplyDelete