Tuesday, July 1, 2014

BOOM!



I DON’T HAVE TO MOVE!

Kindness/confusion/conversation prevail! Talking to my landlord about anything is like pulling teeth! Even if the sun is up do not try to convince her! In the end we compromised (because I've got the patience of a saint) and I actually cried. She now has an honest idea of what a relief I feel. She ended the conversation: No more crying honey. God be with you.

AMEN!  It hasn’t been 24 hours since that news so it’s still sinking in. But I feel like a 10,000lb weight has been lifted. 

I might be having dinner with my non-dude tonight. It’s so funny he texted me Sunday night (while I was working at Slapback) JUST AFTER I was telling my friend Bombshell Bakers author, Dakota Kim, how it was the first full week we hadn’t been in contact and how sad it felt. It’s like they can feel when you’re just about to let go and BOOM! they appear in some form. 
  
I know I missed last week's post. It was a busy week filled with music shows (G-Eazy & Xavier Rudd), a burlesque show (Calamity Chang's Spanking the Lower East Side at Nurse Bettie), getting some costuming done and ya know working a 2nd job over the weekend!

I am looking forward to the holiday weekend ahead. I am Jersey bound on Friday morning for the first picnic! I really just can't wait to be outside in the sun with a cool drink and great company! I hope you get to enjoy the same. Stay safe xo.

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment