Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sounds Snobby

HI!
Happy Thursday! It's a quiet week at my day job as most people are gone for SXSW in Austin. I on the other hand am gearing up for shows & a wedding!  There is definitely a block in the universe that prevents me from posting on Tuesday. I swear. It's the weirdest thing. I did have every intention of posting yesterday but got way sidetracked at work. Like I should be, ha! Then my evening was taken up with a show at Mercury Lounge for client Sundy Best. THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEE! Definitely check out this Kentucky crossover band. I was definitely won over.

I'm also considering officially changing my new blog posts to go up on Wednesday. There is something about Tuesday that's like a total block. It's so bizarre!! I can't win, I love the ring of Tuesday with Tassels obviously, BUT #TuesdayOnWednesday isn't so bad, right? *scratches head

What are you doing Saturday night? Treat yourself & perhaps your man or woman to a show dedicated to the butt. That's right, the butt. I'm heading back to host at Drom with the ladies of Burlesque Bikini Bootcamp for the Booty Pageant! I'm excited for this as I cannot do much with my butt except squeeze it into too tight jeans ha!

How is my fake online dating going? Great! I wrote back to 1 person that made me Hword HA! Other than that, I'm playing dead. I should just close it down, but I'll pretend for a bit more. Some people claim it's a nice confidence boost, I beg to differ. That sounds so snobby, but C'MON!!!! Some of these people. I'm just being honest.




Next Friday, we're starting out monthly gig at Staten Island's Hashtag Bar. Such good people to work with so I'm really looking forward to getting back there regularly. We have a great 1st cast too. Hopefully you can make it to Meat My Friends and tell me about your online dating ;)


Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment