Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry XoXo-mas & the Happiest of New Year!

To my friends, foes, lovers, & haters alike -

I send you huge holiday hugs.
May your cup always be half full - if not overflowing, your heart warmed with whiskey - or whatever your preferred poison, and your hands held by the ones you love - unless your palms get sweaty, take a break.

I do not make resolutions other than promising to be the best self I possibly have to offer the world; to continue on the path that I'm so enjoying the struggles and triumphs of.
Explore new adventures, taste new dishes, and drink new drinks. Make new friends, call your old ones, and let some go.

I'm off to enjoy/attempt all of the above & I hope you are too!

With an abundance of peace & love...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you and yours.

Ciao for now,
TT

No comments:

Post a Comment