Thursday, February 10, 2011

Need Plans?

I guess I can make posts like this regularly if/when shows are coming up whether or not I'm in them doesn't matter. If I'm definitely going to a show I will let you know!


FRIDAY, 2/11 (TOMORROW!) - TIME'S UP VALENTINE'S DANCE - I'M PERFORMING!:
Invite - $5 if you ride, $10 if you don't 
Doors 9:30p
The Living Theater 21 Clinton St., Manhattan
 TIME'S UP! is a grassroots environmental group that uses educational outreach and direct action to promote a more sustainable, less toxic city. For more than 20 years, TIME'S UP! has worked to educate people about the environmental impacts of everyday decisions, from the food we buy to the means of transportation we use. 

SATURDAY, 2/12 - There are a couple show's I'd like to see but not sure if I can make them:
Sweet Sweet Saturday Burlesque - Brooklyn
Crazy good roster at this show!!
NERDLESQUE! - Brooklyn
I have yet to see one of these and another friend is a regular here!
CABARET LUXE: Gypsy's Love Spell - Manhattan
I love gypsies. Some friends might be in the city from out of town and too lazy to get to Brooklyn so I might bring them here! Love some of these girls (that I've seen) and I also love the Parkside Lounge, as I've said numerous times.

MONDAY, 2/14 (VALENTINE'S DAY!) - BEATLES BURLESQUE

Invite - $10
Doors 9p
Public Assembly 70 N.6th Street, Brooklyn
Calamity - I mean YOKO Chang once again presents her monthly show with live music by Ticket to Ride, a guest singer, and dancing girls! 2 of my friends - and fellow recent grads of NYSB - will be there: 1 performing and 1 go-going, hooray!
Harlow's Hide-a-way
I have to get to one of these stat!

SUNDAY, 2/20 - THE KIKI VALENTINE SHOW - I'M PERFORMING!
Invite - $12
Doors 8:30p
Ella Lounge 9 Avenue A, Manhattan
Um yeah, you do NOT want to miss this show ever. Kiki brings back a new monthly show, gathering the talents of NYC's performance artists. I'm making my debut and am so honored!

WEDNESDAY, FEB 23 - THE PINK ROOM: DAVID LYNCH BURLESQUE - DOOR GIRL!
Invite - $10
Doors 9:30
Parkside Lounge 317 East Houston, Manhattan
Franny Fluffer says: Please join us for the very first production of The Pink Room - David Lynch Burlesque! On Wednesday, February 23rd, the eve of Laura Palmer's death, come see Twin Peaks-inspired acts!


THURSDAY, FEB 24 - THE LEGS MALONE SHOW: WWJPD? - I'M PERFORMING!
Invite - $12
7-8 RAW TALENT
Myself and some fellow new comers will be revin up your happy hour. Swing by after work and take a chill pill on us ;) I'm super excited to be a part of this night!


SAVE THE DATE: SATURDAY, MARCH 19
TINA TASSELS PRESENTS: MEAT MY FRIENDS 

No comments:

Post a Comment