Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's the End of the Year as We Know It!

Like for most single young women, the holidays bring waves of loneliness. Whether it's the music, the "feeling of togetherness" (omg i'm so corny), being home, wanting to buy someone a gift, etc...it's at this time of year I wish more than ever I wasn't single. I feel so completely vulnerable that I barely want to leave the house.  After the couple weeks of hoopla pass though, I usually snap out of it and have gotten my head back above the water. *Keeping my fingers crossed this day hurries the hell up!*

I have a gut feeling that 2012 is gonna be huge for me. I'm not jinxing it by sharing this, rather I'm treating it as a sort of mantra. If I believe it, it will happen!
I'm also terrified to report that at some point in the year I will try online dating. I'm not sure why, but I can say that it's probably my biggest fear. Not necessarily online dating but dating in general and more so the being taken seriously as a possible lady friend part is hard to swallow.  After so many burns you start to believe why the fires are spreading. Ugh, we'll see what happens!

I'm vigorously job searching. I'm getting to the point of frustration that is effecting my performance. Strolling in a few minutes late, doing half ass work, just not really having any pride in what I'm doing. If you or anyone you know is looking for some marketing/production help - let me know! It would be highly appreciated. I'd prefer something full-time but long term project would be fantastic!

I'm realizing this post isn't half as exciting as I hoped it would be for the last one of the year. It honestly reflects my indifference to life right now and my anxiety crossing over into what's ahead. And for the record I'm totally PMSing and crying like a baby right now over EVERYTHING! Damnit! hahaha

Anyway, I guess I really just want to say a HUGE thank you for reading and following and liking pictures and retweeting posts and all your support and positive feedback and making me feel like my fighting for all of us is worth it! I wish you nothing but the best today and everyday, and I hope you are living the life you dream of!

2012 HERE I COME.

TT


No comments:

Post a Comment