Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Stars Are Doin' Some Aligning

Within 48hrs I got offered an interview (MY FIRST EVER!) with Pin Up Perfection Magazine and asked to be a contributing writer for one of the very few websites I follow: Pinup Girl Clothing. WHAT?!

I'm pissing my pants!
Well not really, because that would be time wasted cleaning up the mess while I should be busy behind the computer getting to werk! I have been steadily brainstorming, writing, reaching out to fans & friends alike for topic suggestions and looking for inspiration. I have so much stimulation that I don't even know where to start!

The interview process is really interesting. I'm enjoying it so far until the most current question. I'm getting a little nervous about my answer. I keep wondering if I will be offensive to anyone. If my answer is not an honest and natural one though, I will be the first to call myself a hypocrite for not being confident and sure about how I feel. That's what I would tell you to do!  I have to get used to the idea that there will always be someone left unhappy even if for the dumbest reason ever!

Ahhh - this is really exciting!
Man, I had a fun week of catching up with friends. It had been so long that I decided to say fuck it, and spend a few extra dollars on dinner and drinks. It's always worth every penny.

THIS Saturday is Rockabilly Rave 3 and after that I've got nothing schedule until early February. I'm excited about the Meat My Friends buzz and I'm confident we're gonna have a sick turn out at Angels & Kings.  My cast is pumped up and the set list is taking shape. A new flyer to celebrate is coming soon!

So reader, if you haven't seen any of my posts on facebook or Twitter, as I mentioned above I've been reaching out my friends, family, & fans for some guidance. Here's the post, any help would be greatly appreciated!

ATTENTION FRIENDS, FAMILY, FANS & FUCK FACES ALIKE!
I'm asking for your help during my brainstorming session - what sorts of topics would you like to read about from a Plus Size Pinup's point of view (read: MY pov)? Body issues, Pop Culture, Current Events, Exercise, Diet, Choosing the right dress/clothing, Dating...??

Lay it on me!
Prefer to be discreet? Email TinaTassels@gmail.com ♥ Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks for stopping by for another installment of Tuesday with Tassels!
Have a great week - see some of you soon.

Ciao for now,
TT


PS: New pictures were posted to my Tina Tassels Page from my shoot with Moz Foto. Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment