Monday, March 5, 2012

Tax Money Bitches!

So I'm not getting anything TOO exciting back but these days a little bit goes a long way for me!
I'm trying to figure out how to spend some of the money on myself (whatever's left over after some late bills are paid, oopsies!) in the likes of improv classes, belly dancing, tap or a few things at the School of Burlesque or even a tattoo. Oh and some new materials are definitely on the list. I have a dope idea for a costume, would be amazing if I could execute it!

I've been dying for dance classes. I should have added swing to that list because I've got the itch for it also.  Some friends offered up lessons but I definitely excel and feel less self-conscious when I set out and do things on my own surrounded by strangers. I'm obviously a product of doing everything alone!

Some exciting news - Meat My Friends will be back!! Saturday, March 24th, new cast, new hilarity, new talents at Angels & Kings. I can't wait to see this show! What's also exciting is that I have performers interested in later dates. I hope the venue & I can agree on some future nights so I can get the ball rolling!

Although I love watching all my performers, I am totally honored to be hosting Jay Miller & Casey Jost. Two super talented guys I know from Staten Island. What they have in store, I'm not gonna share but it's definitely not to be missed!

Here's one of my fave clips of them from Jay's talk show.


Stole it from Jay's Youtube channel. Stop by and check out more!

Tuesday with Tassels has been a bit lame-o. Between my two day jobs, I'll be working at least 14 days in a row. This shit better be worth it!!
Hope you guys have a great week. I for one am really looking forward to Spring. I know winter wasn't bad at all but I just want my puffy coat to get packed away again. Over it!

Thanks for stopping by! If you haven't yet, please swing by my "fan" page (I don't I've ever said that) and give a like, ya know, if you like me! :) Also if you like filthy talk and bad jokes, go ahead and follow me on Twitter!

Ciao for now,

TT

PS: That guy I mentioned last week, well I shot him a FB message because I was too chicken to ask around for his number, but I gave him mine and am still tapping my fingers on the table. HA! Keeping the faith though, we'll see what happens! The lower expectation, the bigger the surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment