Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hungry for Love

No. Not THAT kind of love. Not 1 milkshake, 2 straws. Not eye gazing and dream sharing in public kinda stuff. I'm hungry for lovin rather!

Dry spell. It's driving me crazy. Ya know, when masturbating isn't enough? When I'm craving crunchy foods to work out some frustration. When I'm prolonging painting my nails so I can chew em all off without that nasty taste. I freakin hate the word horny, but it is indeed what I am. You can also see this publicly when my posts get raunchier. It's the working out what I'm feeling inside ha! Bare with me. Bare or Bear? Now I'm really going crazy.

Either way I'm going to be BARE, or almost bare, tomorrow night at HurriDAMES! A benefit show for Hurricane Sandy victims where all proceeds will be going to the American Red Cross. I am SOOO excited to be on stage again. It really has been since my birthday. I'm feeling ready to focus more on new acts & costumes and really get that ball rolling again. Hopefully 2013 is the year for Meat My Friends or something like it!

I just got back from a great dinner at Sauce in the LES. A friend from high school happened to be working on a project in NYC and we did some catching up. That was refreshing because I hadn't seen him in probably a year or so. He was also the boy I thought so dreamy when he started coming to our school. Ha! Aww Matt <3 Our waiter was smokin hot too. He had beautiful hands & skin. Well we know what I'll be going to sleep with tonight. My thoughts, not him. FML!

OK, I really love sending snail mail when I can SOOOOO I've decided to send special holiday love to the first 10 people to inbox me their mailing address!!!
Email: TinaTassels@gmail.com
Subject: I Need to get Mailed

Look forward to hearing from you!

Ciao for now,

TT


1 comment: