Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sounds Ridiculous

but I don't talk about myself seriously that much. I know, right? Says the girl with a public diary haha I mean in person though. I'm an incredibly sensitive person who's terrified of being vulnerable because when that happens everything you believe in could get shattered into a million pieces. And it has.

I feel like my conversation last night was a great relief. He is a newer friend, that I frankly don't know that well, but we had dinner and drinks and just poured it all out. It was really nice, but there were moments I thought my lip was quivering haha oh man, what a baby. I needed it I guess. I don't spill that often.  It was also interesting to tell someone who barely knows me and has no background reference. Nothing. Not one thing to hold my story up against. It was almost embarrassing to hear myself. Refreshing though! It definitely made me reconsider somethings, some heavy self-reflection on that train ride home!

There has to be something said about attention this week. I love giving it and am working on loving the receiving end.. I'm finding myself really wanting to spoil a needy guy though. What is THAT about?! Hilarious...sugar momma status in my future??


**FYI - 2 SHOWS THIS WEEK!**
Thursday - I picked up Calamity Chang's "Spanking the Lower Eastside" at Nurse Bettie No Cover, 9:45p gogo
Friday - I'll be taking over Dottie Dynamo's "Bare Necessitease" at Franklin Tavern No Cover, 10:30p showtime! Hosting & Performing, woot!

Ciao for now,

TT

PS: I'm still working out the kinks of this full-time job, part-time job, stripping thing. I hope I haven't bit off more than I can chew!!


No comments:

Post a Comment