Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Toothbrush

FIRST THING'S FIRST!
Exciting announcement - I'll be producing, performing, & hosting for the first time at Duane Park in the new year. WHAT?!
Here's your invite to THE PEACOCK PARTY: A Late Night Variety Show.  It was sent to the printer yesterday! Performer confirmations are rolling in and I CANNOT FREAKIN WAIT! Special thanks to Dennis Cahlo for my picture...check out what else we did here!
-----------------------------------------
NOW FOR THE JUICY STUFF YOU GUYS COME HERE FOR *wink

 Guy B and I (see last week) had another fun hang sesh!

He asked some interesting questions and said some extremely thoughtful things...who knows if he remembers, but I do and we'll see how they pan out! After hours of catching up and smoochin' a ton we left the bar to grab our 5am cab ride home.  Before we did though, we ran into a bodega so he could buy a toothbrush. No biggie, last time I felt bad I didn't have any (which I always want to buy a pack just to have for guests just in case - my friend KLE knows the deal!).

Here's the kicker, before leaving the next afternoon, he put his used toothbrush back in it's package and said I'm gonna leave this here for next time.
WHOA!
I keep laughing over it because it's hilarious and sweet and completely innocent, but at the same time I'm not sure what to make of it. And let's be honest, if a girl did this to a dude after 2 nights, he'd be flippin' his shit over this bitch "moving too fast" or "pressuring" him, or some stupid weird, outrageous reason for her to do it.  So for the record I think it's funny, I don't feel pressured, and as I mentioned, I find it completely innocent and practical. I'm still single and am thoroughly enjoying spending time with someone as relaxed as I am about what I know other people would think of as a "big deal."

What are you thinking?? Anything like this happen to you before? Comment! I'd love to hear your stories more often :)
-------------------------------------

<3 Sending lots of love to my extended family LP & Bex & Anne <3

Ciao for now,

TT

PS:
Special congrats to Bexlife - I missed her HuffPost Live interview a few hours ago: check it out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment