Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Late, Don't Hate

Had a long day at work yesterday that started early morning THEN went out for some Birthday drinks for 1of my fave women, Supreme Overlord of PUG Laura!
It was a fabulous gathering of amazing women.

Today I am making the set list and gearing up for The Peacock Party.  I'm really excited and still so honored to be putting on a show at beautiful Duane Park. I love the performers I'll be hosting so no matter what it's gonna be a blast! Will you be there?

Dude update? Hmmm i guess nothing really jumping out at me. I'm still into him. I don't know if it will fade away . Like usual, I'm just waiting for it which obviously means I'm technically not helping the situation. I think about him a lot. From all sorts of POVs I look at the possibilities. We hung out for a bit on Sunday and walked hand-in-hand to the train. That was the best.

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment