Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Which One is it?

I don't know if it's PMS or stress, but either way I am a bottomless pit and feeling incredibly sensitive. I'm uninspired, barely productive, and really messy (don't EVEN get me started on my bedroom). Also I'm crying over commercials. SO PATHETIC! Being a girl is corny.

Work has been really rough, to say the least, this winter. I know it's everywhere but that is not comforting. I've been in hermit mode for months because I just cannot afford to do ANYTHING if it doesn't involve work. These are the times NYC really tests me...but I'm not going anywhere! I feel really embarrassed about where I am financially. I used to make stupid excuses or be flaky rather than just admitting I'm counting pennies until next payday. As long as my rent is paid I can deal but the anti-social I can't lifestyle is definitely catching up to me. *exhale Spring is coming..


I'm feeling frustrated with the universe (and I guess myself as well, because who else can I blame?). I've been handed another great non-relationship relationship. We've been seeing each other pretty steadily since November - I know. I didn't realize that until I just checked my phone.We're both going through stressful times and our schedules & attitudes are having a hard time lining up on the regular...this is why I don't date. I'm really into this dude for good reason, but I have no idea if it's worth anything. I'm so annoyed. I put his toothbrush in the cabinet a few weeks ago so I didn't have to see it every morning on the counter. His 3 shirts are washed, dried, and hanging in my closet and his socks are mixed in with mine...first time in my life someone has been so present in my living space.

We plan on celebrating his 30th birthday on Thursday night but due to unforeseen accidents he might have to pick up shifts on his allotted vacation days. THERE IS NO GOD!! (I'm being dramatic, relax bitch.)

My morning talk shows today have been strangely related to what is going on. Bethenny this morning was discussing relationship timelines with her panel & audience. She even said "At 3 months you decide if you're Holding em or Folding em!" What do I do? I am NOT a fan of pushing people away for no real reason. The fact is, I'm not really sure what I even want so I don't feel the need to make any big decisions or requests or whatever...ok, I don't know where I'm going with this.

Long story short: I'm feeling stressed in regards to career and it's having a domino effect into other parts of my life. I'm happy, but annoyed.

This week the new Rebel Ink Magazine came out and I'M INSIDE! I'll be grabbing my copy today. So crazy!



Ciao for now,

TT

REMINDER:
I'll be performing in PHILADELPHIA NEXT FRIDAY MARCH 28!
Come check out ARCHER BURLESQUE! Yes, that Archer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment