Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I Get High

...with a little help from my friends! Also, to clarify, I mean high on life. And tacos and pitchers of margaritas!!  I'm feeling ultra sensitive lately and nothing seems to help more than time and seeing old friends. They can always help me back away from a ledge (not literally, relax) even if only for a moment.

There we are at Bowery Poetry's This is Your Song Open Mic night on the last Sunday of every month! Fat and happy after a great dinner at Tacombi. Get the side of corn w/chipotle mayo and then crispy fish tacos. Or beef. or anything really because that place is perfect. And obviously a pitcher of the Paloma to wash it all down! Also, that's TAG client Meghann Wright.

Gearing up for my first show in sometime and it's on HALLOWEEN! I'm heading back to Staten Island to the revamped #Hashtag bar (formerly known as Full Cup). If you haven't any plans, put on a costume and come enjoy burlesque, live music and great company at BOOLesque!

Still debating my second act for Friday -- come out and see what happens?!

Ciao for now,

TT

PS: I've reached the 5,000cap for "friend" requests. Please head over to The Tina Tassels Page and give a like if you haven't yet as I'll be updating that page regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment