Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Onwards and Upwards

Major thanks to Chelsea of Honey & the Misbehavers for dragging me (not exactly kicking and screaming) to my first Imelda May concert. She sang this amazing song from her new album Tribal and it turned into a sing-along with the audience and REALLY made a huge impact on me. It was a moment of clarity. Tears of joy, sadness, hope, everything...


I've never been a huge fan of hers, but seeing her live is a different ball game and I highly recommend it sooner than later.

Without disclosing further detail I'm separating from my dude for good. We mentally live in different places and it will be best for the both of us to just let it go.

Sorry for the delay in posting, yesterday was a busy day and Monday I was coming down from an angry with the universe ledge.



Ciao for now,

TT


No comments:

Post a Comment