Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Just a Tuesday

Phew! Today was a busy day at work, thankfully! It helps the time pass.

I've chewed off my nails. No cigarettes (well barely), no man (only the unavailable, uninterested, or the fantasies), and my jeans don't fit (jeggings obviously do). FML!

I've been in great mood despite all of the above until the night falls. Really until I get into bed and instead of trying to breath deep into relaxation my mind runs around like a maniac and I cry myself to sleep cursing the heavens! It's all so silly as life is so much bigger than these silly things, but right now they are all I truly know. I feel lonely & deprived. So pathetic.

That garbage aside - I have a show this week and am excited to see some of my girls. I'll be at Nurse Bettie on Thursday night with Calamity Chang & co. One of the funnest/most laid back shows in NYC. No cover, gogo, audience participation, with a party atmosphere.

Next up, on Monday, 1/19 (a holiday for us lucky ones) I'll be taking the class & teaching a portion of "Create your Burlesque Solo" with the ladies of Burlesque Bikini Bootcamp. I Am Worthy will focus on positive language and your body.  Sign up here! Hope you can make it. I'll be sharing an excerpt the following week!

My tired eyes are giving up as I type. I hope you had a nice weekend, I had a great one of catching up with friends and soaking up some jazz. Stay warm or cool depending on where you live!

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment