Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bizzee

First, I disabled my OkCupid account. I'm over it. Don't ask. I wasn't even doing it, I don't know why I was there. Done!

FRIDAY - I'll be working the door at Take Back the 80s: NY vs NJ-obviously reppin the Dirty Jerz!
SATURDAY - So pumped...I'm starting as a performer at Babes In Boyland with my ladies of Burlesque Bikini Bootcamp, then I'll be RUNNING SO FAST to Rodeo Bar for Official Viva Van Story's Pinup Contest in which I've made it to the top ten to compete! WHAT DO I WEAR?! (ps: I'll sleep when I'm dead.)

****I HAVE DELETED A CHUNK OF GOODNESS AT THE REQUEST OF THE SUBJECT. I WOULDN'T NORMALLY EDIT, BUT I'M A PRETTY DECENT PERSON. And frankly I don't feel like responding to defend myself because I'll probably just make bad jokes and the situation will get worse ha!****

Of course the one I want to call me is busy. Ugh. Whatever! A lady in waiting once again! Except for the unending flirtations via my Twitter. ha!

Sooo I've got a busy week going on. I also recently took on a trial run as a part-time assistant to my girl Kathy Najimy. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! I am all ears & eyes. The list of things I can learn from this woman is endless. I also find myself in such a different place in my life than I was years ago as an assistant, as a new-New Yorker, as a woman. I have a feeling this is gonna be great. *fingers crossed* NOTE: I did NOT leave my post at Bettie Page. Are you crazy? I love that place!

Hope to see you at a show, at the shop or in my dreams * wink

Ciao for now,

TT

No comments:

Post a Comment